Are you a NH State Parks Season Pass holder? It might be time to renew your pass!
It’s incredible to believe that it has been almost a year since the launch of our new serialized season pass cards. These passes have allowed us to integrate our season pass program with day use reservations, as well as allowing for easier validation at the park for our staff. Pass holders can now use the same pass year after year, as these new plastic cards are reloadable, and can be renewed online.
If you purchased a 2021 season pass, you may be eligible to renew online in the next few months. Now that renewals are approaching, we thought it best to give you a quick tutorial on how the process will work going forward.
Some important things to note:
- Don’t throw your card away! The new plastic cards are reloadable and reusable. This means that you will keep your same pass number for as long as you choose to renew.
- Passes can be renewed starting 90 days before the expiration. Your new expiration date will be one year from the previous date, regardless of when you renew (within that 90 day window).
How to Renew Your Pass:
- Log in to your ReserveAmerica account at: newhampshirestateparks.reserveamerica.com
- Click “Park Passes” under the My Account menu
- Click “Renew Pass” next to the pass you wish to renew.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Go to your shopping cart by clicking “Checkout Shopping Cart”
The next page will allow you to enter your credit card information and finalize your purchase.
That’s it! You’re all set to explore our NH State Parks System for another year.